Effective leadership requires a solid understanding of the metrics and measures necessary to help make important business decisions and to assess the impact of critical initiatives. This course offers a tool-based experience where you will develop an appreciation for both traditional and innovative business metrics.
Examples from best practice organizations and case studies will help you to better understand and confidently use metrics and measures that generate results. In addition to creating a brand new metric spe¬cific to your business need, you will leave the course with a tool kit of ready-to-use measures.
Who should attend?
Managers, directors and strategic partners who need to use metrics to drive improved performance and results
Benefits & outcomes:
- Understand how and why to measure a business
- Learn how to align metrics with strategy, including the methodology behind the true balanced scorecard
- Select from provided choices the most useful metrics for your business
- Create a plan to measure the impact of strategic initiatives
- Utilize forecasting tools to prepare your business for the future
- Understand the process for developing new metrics
Program length: 2 days