All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Change is ongoing, constant, and inevitable. This powerful
one-day program will teach you how to reduce stress and redirect fear that
typically come with change. You’ll learn how to adapt to change and see the big
picture. Most of all, you’ll learn to view change as positive and take advantage
of hidden opportunities that always accompany change. You’ll no longer fear
change; you’ll welcome it.
- Understand and effectively manage change and its effects.
- Identify hidden opportunities that change creates.
- Promote yourself and your career.
- Adapt to changing environments.
- Handle conflict and stress that occurs during change processes.
- Understand why organizations change and why change is often resisted.
- Develop a mindset for change.
- Identify the 4 stages of change.
- Learn the characteristics of a "change agent."
- Understand your role in change as well as the roles of others.
- Implement change with an 8-step strategy.
- Apply 16 transition guidelines for adapting to change.
- Improve transition skills.
- Take advantage of hidden opportunities that always accompany change.
- Learn 5 stress reduction strategies.
- Develop positive relationships with management and coworkers.
- Study behavior styles and how they affect change.
- Employ techniques for assertive communication.
- Understand the 4 levels of commitment.
- Learn how to maximize performance that gets you noticed.
- Create a long-term "vision statement" that allows for change.