All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Email is the most common form of written communication in
business, and your email must be professionally writing and managed in order to
stay ahead. In this high-impact program, you will learn e-mail etiquette
policies and how to write professional e-mail that convey appropriate messages.
- Use guidelines for writing email.
- Apply email etiquette.
- Manage your email effectively.
- Identify your purpose.
- Review proper email structure.
- Apply the rules of effective email writing.
- Use guidelines for professionalism.
- Proofread your email (without the spellchecker).
- Apply 13 rules of netiquette (email etiquette).
- Learn techniques for better managing your email.