All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Basic budgeting and financial management are important skills
in career development. With this high-powered course, you’ll gain the finance
and budgeting savvy to plan accurate budgets, work with financial statements and
spot potential problems. You’ll learn the concepts, tools and financial skills
to make a positive impact on your bottom line.
- Overview basic financial management concepts.
- Forecast budgets accurately.
- Learn and work with different budget types.
- Read and develop financial statements.
- Learn the basics of budget approval budget management.
- Plan long-term budget goals and financial management.
- Gain an introduction to financial management and budgeting.
- Understand the financial management cycle.
- Identify the pitfalls of financial management.
- Avoid the problems caused by faulty decision making.
- Utilize 8 steps to forecasting any budget.
- Understand the differences and benefits of various budget types and
- Learn the principles of zero-based budgeting.
- Understand and use static budgets.
- Develop effective cash flow budgets.
- Learn how to read and work with financial statements.
- Understand the job of a controller as a financial communicator.
- Calculate financial ratios.
- Learn the basics of budget approval and budget management.
- Create new budgets with ease.
- Identify 3 steps to getting a budget approved.
- Use practical budget management tools to maintain accurate and ongoing