Are You Up to Speed on the Latest Laws, Rules and Regulations?
Electronic communication, workplace email and employer-owned cell phones have always been a source of legal landmines, but with new NLRB guidance in the foreseeable future and the increase of electronic communication in the workplace, this hotbed of legal landmines is only going to grow. In this timely event, seasoned faculty that are in the know about this trending topic will navigate you through the thorny maze of employee vs. employee rights, workplace policy best practices, regulation standards and more. Get caught up on the latest laws, rules and regs you need to know now to avoid avoidable lawsuits. Register today!
- Better understand the unique differences between employee vs. employer rights to steer clear of liability.
- Understand the legal liabilities associated with cyberbullying, harassment and workplace civility associated with electronic communication.
- Get vital insight into what the new NLRB standards for email are and learn how it will directly impact your employees.
- Learn how to avoid potential risks and liability with employer-owned cell phones.
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Michael J. Progar
- Email and the NLRA: Employee vs. Employer Rights
- Email for Non-Business Purposes: What Can Employers Regulate?
- NLRB Standards for Email: Making Sense of Current Confusion
- Cyberbullying, Harassment and Workplace Civility
- Electronic Communication via Employer-Owned Cell Phones, etc.
- Workplace Email and Communication Policy Best Practices
This program is designed for attorneys. Human resource professionals and accountants may also benefit.