Medicare Set-Aside law is complicated and in constant flux. Are your compliance practices up to speed? This program will reveal all the latest changes and best practices that you need to know. Get practical tips for working with CMS, navigating current procedures, and securing reductions. Register today!
- Review key takeaways from the new WCMSA Reference Guide.
- Learn how to navigate the latest version of the Workers' Compensation Medicare Set-Aside Portal.
- Gain insight into what CMS is currently looking for and apply that knowledge to get approval.
- Understand what's happening in the world of Liability Medicare Set-Asides.
Session Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Aaron P. Frederickson
- The Updated WCMSA Reference Guide
- WCMSA Reform: Where Are We Now and Where Will We be in 2022?
- Navigating the Current Version of the WCMSA Portal
- The Amended Review Process
- What CMS is Looking for and What it Means for You
- Reducing WCMSA Allocations and Getting Your WCMSA Approved
- Practical Tips, Example Letters and Submissions to CMS
- Liability Medicare Set-Asides: What's New?
- Case Law Updates
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit.