Find Out the New Rules!
Are you familiar with what the new tax reform laws mean for LLCs? Do you know who is affected (S-Corps? Partnerships? Sole Proprietorships?)? Do you know who qualifies for the new deductions? In this timely course, experienced faculty will review what tax reform means for LLCs and other pass-through entities. Register today!
- Review the H.R. 1, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Examine timeline changes.
- Assess what entity you should choose to receive these new tax breaks.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presented By: P. Prestin Weidner
- H.R. 1, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - An Overview
- Timeline of Changes
- What Tax Years is This Affecting?
- Who is This Affecting? S-Corps? Partnerships? Sole Proprietorships?
- What Entity Should You Choose to Receive These New Tax Breaks?
- Limitations of the New Bill
- Understanding Key Terms and Definitions (QBI, Specified Service Trades or Business, etc.)
- The New Tax Law - New Tax Rates
- Qualifying for the New Deduction
- New Ways to Calculate Deductions - Case Example
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals will also benefit.