Virtual Selling is unique and it requires a unique approach. That’s why we developed Virtual Sales Boot Camp — so you can learn how to strengthen relationships and continue to make sales remotely.
This LIVE, instructor-led, virtual course will introduce you to tactics for finding and qualifying new sales leads, even when you can’t meet face-to-face. You’ll find out more about consultative selling, plus how to manage objections, build trust and persuade customers in a virtual setting.
Stay at the top of your game! Enroll today and learn all the tips and tricks you need to ultimately land the deal in this new business landscape.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Stay competitive in a virtual setting
- Discover new opportunities to prospect for clients
- Connect with your customer’s new reality
- Adapt your sales strategy to sell virtually
- Engage remote buyers and seal the deal
Program time: 3 hours
Session 1: Prospecting and Qualifying Sales Leads
- Discover virtual techniques for prospecting new clients
- Identify proven ways to qualify sales leads remotely
- Define your unique selling proposition rework your sales script
- Find new ways to pitch your products when you can’t attend in-person events
Session 2: Building Trust Through Consultative Selling
- Explain the steps of consultative selling
- Describe how to build trust using a customer-focused approach
- Discover which questions you need to ask to reveal customer needs
- Learn how to transform features into value-added customer benefits
Session 3: Handling Objections and Persuading Customers
- Discuss the concept of objections as opportunities
- Identify how to know if you’re dealing with real objections
- Determine the best practices for handling objections remotely
- Describe strategies for persuading customers in a virtual setting
- Adopt structured persuasion techniques.
Session 4: Winning Deals While Working Virtually
- Develop strategies to prepare for a virtual sales meeting
- Discover ways to connect and engage with others in a virtual setting
- Leveraging video-based technology to engage remote buyers
- Learn how to make your meetings memorable to sales prospects