- Hands-On training. Learn by doing—program drive parameters.
- How variable frequency drives works and where to effectively apply.
- Operation, setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting considerations of VFD.
- Save money in energy costs by improving reliability.
- Improve profitability by extending the life of your drives by learning proper installation and maintenance.
- Reduce downtime by troubleshooting and fault handling.
What You Will Learn:
- Drive overview, comparison and types.
- DC motors and AC induction motors.
- Effects of operating on variable frequency.
- Motor/drive specifications and applications.
- How to use a scopemeter.
"I liked the practical (in the field) examples that the instructor presented."
— Sacramento, CA
Course Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Number of Days: 3
Continuing Education Units (CEU): 2.1