Answer Your Clients' Complicated Single Member LLC Questions and Avoid Common Oversights
The single member LLC has become extremely popular. However, there are several potential mistakes that can be made in the design and structure, the formation, and the operation. After attending this presentation, you will be able to not only spot the potential pitfalls, but be able to plan and design the single member LLC to better meet the needs of your clients. Register today!
- Draft the single member LLC operating agreement.
- Know how the single member LLC veil can be pierced.
- Learn what not to do in setting up LLCs and the consequences of such mistakes.
- Deepen your understanding of LLC tax treatment.
All times are shown in Eastern time
10:00 am - 11:30 am, Jeffrey R. Matsen and Ben Schwefel
- Forming Single Member LLCs: The Do's and Don'ts
- Disregarded Entity vs. Corporation: The Whys and Why Not's
- Drafting the Operating Agreement - Top Mistakes
11:45 am - 1:15 pm, Jeffrey R. Matsen and Ben Schwefel
- Piercing the Single Member LLC Veil - Top Mistakes
- The Single Member LLC and the Charging Order Oversights
- Advantages of Organizing a Single Member LLC in Nevada, Wyoming, South Dakota or Delaware
This course is designed for attorneys. Accountants, CPAs and paralegals may also benefit from attending.