Overcome Key Obstacles to Uncovering Assets in Divorce
Problems and pitfalls commonly come up while attempting to find hidden assets in divorce cases. This insightful course will take you through some of the top issues you face, including keeping costs in line, how to properly analyze important tax returns and financial records and what you should look for in business divorces. Take on the biggest problems in uncovering hidden assets - register today!
- Master the art of keeping expenses in line.
- Save time and money - learn how to determine when you are looking for assets that don't exist.
- Review methods for searching complex tax returns and financial records to find what you are looking for.
- Examine ways to confirm custodial accounts or trusts aren't being used to veil assets.
- Discuss the red flags to watch out for in business divorce.
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Bari Z. Weinberger
- Keeping Costs in Line
- Searching for Assets that Don't Exist
- Analyzing Tax Returns and Financial Records
- Ensuring Custodial Accounts or Trusts Aren't Being Used to Veil Assets
- Business Divorce: Identifying Red Flags
- Lack of Cooperation from Opposing Parties, Financial Institutions, etc.
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit from attending.