Practical Advice for Maintaining a Paperless Office
New tech tools and solutions now allow a law practice to go paperless without putting excessive strain on everyday operations. This practical guide will you help tackle one of the top challenges of the transition: handling incoming documents in all their varied formats. Make certain all special attorney record-keeping rules and confidentiality concerns are taken into account and get the latest efficiency tips for document conversion, working with digital signatures, and organizing your documents for easy location and retrieval. Save time and money with a more streamlined and environmentally conscious legal practice - register today!
- Choose the best tools for speeding up document intake, storage, and organization.
- Put a solid plan in place for handling incoming hard copies of documents.
- Learn how to make the most of your SaaS cloud computing and make sure your data is secure.
- Manage the firm's new record-keeping practices to reduce the risk of suits and sanctions.
1:00 pm to 2:30 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Timothy J. Davis
- Choosing the Right Hardware, Software, and Data Storage Options
- Converting Incoming Hard Copies Into Digital Documents: Intro to PDFs
- What is to be Done with the Original Document?
- Working with Digital Signatures
- Naming and Storing Incoming Digital Documents for Easy Location and Retrieval
- Tips for Keeping Digital Information in Digital Form
This course is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit from attending.