professionals for a workshop full of career growth and personal
development. This one-of-a-kind conference provides the tools you
need to build on your inherent talent and strengths, grow as a
leader and unleash your unlimited potential. It’s a session
full of meaningful insights you won’t soon forget, led by the most
inspiring professional trainers you’ll ever meet!
- Leading with impact
- Managing workplace stress
- Enhancing your professional
- Staying inspired, motivated
- And much more
time: 3 hours
Session 1: Creating a powerful
- The basics of building your
own personal brand and why it’s so important.
- Learn to balance the unique
set of competencies, skills and characteristics that set you
apart from your peers.
- Explore ways to expand your
influence at work and in the community.
Session 2: Committing to effective
- Identify behaviors that
enhance or destroy communication...and how they affect your
- Learn how to sharpen listening
skills and how to integrate active listening into your
- Write professional emails that
convey the right message with the right tone — without emojis!
Session 3: Cultivating strong
- How to build rapport, trust
and credibility with your co-workers.
- What’s your EI? Ramp up your
emotional intelligence for career success.
- Do you have the critical
skills needed to form professional relationships that last?
Session 4: The power of influence
- Why being a positive influence
helps boost your personal brand.
- Communication mistakes that
kill your ability to influence others.
- Credibility is everything!
Learn how to build and maintain yours.
Session 5: Building a meaningful
- Discover smart strategies for
growing your professional network.
- Conversation starters: 4
questions to ask someone other than “What do you do?”
- Either you have it or you
don’t — the importance of network diversity.
Session 1: Collaboration in today’s
- Defining collaboration: What
collaborating is — and isn’t.
- Self-assessment: Do you have
what it takes to be collaborative?
- Jump-start your team: How to
turn around non-collaborative behaviors.
Session 2: Effective presentation
- Connecting with your audience
— and what happens if you don’t.
- What is “death by
PowerPoint”?...and how can you avoid it?
- Learn how to conquer imposter
syndrome, negative thoughts and nerves.
Session 3: Making decisions
strategically and critically
- How to make strategic thinking
a habit — just 2 minutes a day is all it takes!
- Traditional or innovative:
What kind of thinker are you?
- Assume nothing and question
everything: How to expand your critical thinking skills.
Session 4: Embracing creativity and
- Bring out your inner child:
Injecting curiosity into your everyday life.
- The 4-letter word that’s
killing your creativity.
- Discover the surprising
benefits of failure.
Session 5: The personal side of
- Responding to change: What’s
normal, what’s not?
- De-stress your workday — flip
- Train your brain to build