Fresh Ideas. Proven Techniques. An Unbelievable Day of Supervision
The fundamental rules of supervision haven't changed much, but the
circumstances in which supervisors are asked to lead scarcely resemble those of
yesterday. But then, we didn't have to tell you that ... you're the one living
the realities of what it means to be a supervisor in today's widely diverse,
fast-paced, increasingly more difficult workplace. You know the challenges -
what you need are answers!
Whatever your supervisory experience, you'll find that The
Complete Course on How to Supervise People is what it says it is:
THE COMPLETE COURSE! We cover it all! From bringing employees on board ... to
dealing with those you've been "stuck" with ... to coaching, training,
delivering criticism, handling attendance and performance issues, delegating,
and much more!
This training grounds you in the tried-and-true cornerstones of supervising
people and teaches you innovative ways to apply them in the not-so-predictable
work world where you lead. Bottom line: It provides the ANSWERS YOU NEED to the
CHALLENGES YOU FACE!
Is the job of supervisor tough? Yes. Yet, it's also one of the most important
and it's definitely the pathway to a fulfilling career that can offer tremendous
personal rewards for your entire life. Let us help you prepare for the rocky
road every supervisor travels, while making the journey less painful and
infinitely more successful. Reserve your seat in The Complete Course
on How to Supervise People today!
By mastering the skills taught in this seminar, you will:
- Lower turnover costs
- Reduce your stress
- Improve employee accountability
- Improve productivity
- Prevent unnecessary rework
- Create greater job satisfaction
- Avoid legal nightmares
- Enhance your credibility
- Work effectively under pressure
- Motivate employees
- Build trust and respect
- Achieve greater overall success!
- Give reluctant-to-listen employees performance feedback that they'll
- We'll show you how to never make another bad hire again!
- Handle extreme tardiness issues and "convenient" or frequent absences
with coolheaded authority
- Deal masterfully with people who don't take you or your role seriously
- Understand why different generations behave the way they do in the
workplace - and why that means you might need to modify your leadership
- Master techniques for getting "lone rangers" to join willingly in team
- Get your boss to understand your challenges - and appreciate all your
- Delegate with confidence that you know the job will be done right
- Know which HR laws you need to know so you don't inadvertently step in a
- Build your credibility and influence so you get the respect you need to
- Know which employees need discipline - and when firing is the answer
- Train employees correctly so they know how to do their jobs (and so
you're never again tempted to do theirs!)
- Manage your time and projects with greater ease and less stress
- Give clear, on-target instructions, feedback, and constructive criticism
- Get your people to work collaboratively as a team
- Handle performance appraisals like a seasoned pro!
- Get your high performers to give you even more - and get underperformers
to straighten up!