Chances are your workplace is getting more diverse both from
an employee and customer perspective. In the transition to a
global marketplace, it is critical that you prepare for the
challenges of dealing with people of different backgrounds and
In this seminar you will learn:
- How team building can make you and the organization
- The origins of resistance to diversity
- How to select the best team.
- The future of diversity in the workplace- in the US and
- Judgement on when is it OK to be offensive
- Legal and business implications for not embracing diversity
- How to communicate with diverse people: subordinates,
coworkers and senior mangers.
- How to recognize conflict and get to the bottom of the issue.
- Tools to enhance teambuilding and getting everyone on the same
Failure to deal with issues of diversity or internal conflict
can lead to horrible consequences for any organization that
fails to address the issues. It is recommended that all
supervisors attend this seminar at some point in order to
enhance their skill sets and to minimize liability.
Global Teambuilding and Diversity
There will be a special section of discussion for global
diversity issues in order to give a foundation of information for
dealing with global diversity issues.
What our Customers are Saying...
""I love this training…it was all here and the seminar leader was
super sharp”: HR Rep, Marquee Auto Parts Manufacturing Corp.,
Don’t be fooled!
All of our seminar leaders:
- Carry the highest level of certification (Senior Professional
in Human Resources or Senior Certified Professional).
- Have a Master’s degree or higher in the field of Human
- Have at least 20 years of HR experience, with real world/real
time corporate perspective.
- Will field questions and issues from participants during
breaks or the presentation regarding your specific issues or
situations if you like--Free Consultation from an expert!
- Our competition does not meet this standard. Anyone can read
slides from a presentation!