Get the Tax Basics Down: Rules, Forms, Procedures and Planning
Trusts and estates practice requires an essential understanding of tax laws and planning approaches. This practical course breaks down the main tax rules and principles driving the planning strategies and gives you a solid foundation for your practice. Register today!
- Get the latest updates on the TCJA, the SECURE Act and other tax laws.
- Clarify when and how income and capital gains tax apply.
- Walk through the main tax forms you need to know and use.
- Find out what the IRS is focusing their efforts on currently.
Session Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern
Presenter: R. Michael Munden
- Tax Law Updates: TCJA, SECURE Act, State Laws, etc.
- Tax Basis of Assets
- Gift, Estate, GST Tax & Portability
- Income & Capital Gains Tax Planning
- Essential IRS Forms & Procedures
- IRS Enforcement Priorities & Ongoing Guidance
This legal tax course is designed for attorneys. Accountants, tax professionals, fiduciaries and paralegals will also benefit.