Get the Latest Updates for Your Practice
Recent laws, regulations, and case law have significantly affected trust planning. This legal and tax update sums up the most important changes and offers new techniques and approaches for practicing in the new climate. Stay on the cutting edge of your practice - register today!
- Get all the key updates on trust deductions.
- Learn how the new tax law affects trust choice.
- Gain new techniques for tackling old estate inclusion trusts.
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern, Jared Hoover
- New Tax Rate Structure for Trusts and Estates
- Estate, Gift, GST Tax
- Income Tax
- Capital Gains
- Changes to Income Tax Deductions and Trusts
- A Trust's Deduction for Mortgage Interest Expense and SALT
- Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT)
- Other Tax Deduction Changes You Need to Know
- Limits on Charitable Contributions, ESBTs and Charitable Trusts Under the New Rules
2:45 PM - 4:15 PM Eastern, Maureen C. Tobin
- Shifting Future Appreciation of Assets to Future Generations
- Updating the Estate Exclusion Trusts
- Trustee Powers Used to Correct for the Changes
- Modifying Trusts
- Decanting and Terminating Trusts
- Non-Grantor Trusts and New Trust Structures Growing in Use and Significance
This trusts update is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit accountants and CPAs, tax professionals, trustees, and other professionals working with trusts.