The Latest Developments in FCC Enforcement, Case Law, and TCPA Rulemaking
This course shines a light on recent regulatory and case law developments involving robocalls and the TCPA. It's been three years since the D.C. Court of Appeals issued its decision in ACA Int'l .v FCC, which limited the FCC's definition of "automatic telephone dialing system" and reduced the scope of activities covered under the TCPA. Join our distinguished faculty as they provide current insights on the many legal developments that have since transpired. Register today!
- Explore FCC enforcement trends and recent regulatory developments.
- Get clarity on the confusing state of the TCPA's purview.
- Draw compliance insights from notable TCPA case law.
Session Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern
Presenter: Ernest H. Kohlmyer
- Recent Developments in TCPA Regulations and Rulemaking
- Case Law Update: Post-ACA International Takeaways
- FCC's Response to Current Spoofing and Robocalling Trends
- What's on the Horizon?
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.