Maximize Protections for Your Clients
Drafting an airtight LLC operating agreement is the best way to safeguard your clients against future disputes and litigation that may imperil their real estate investments. Our experienced faculty will walk you through the essential elements of a well-crafted operating agreement, from how to structure capital calls and distribution provisions, to management powers, exit strategies, and more. Equip yourself with the tools you need to create rock-solid operating agreements for your clients - register today!
- Consider the pros and cons of LLCs vs. other business entities for real estate holdings.
- Avoid common mistakes when crafting provisions for distributions, indemnification and exits.
- Receive drafting tips for crucial provisions you don't want to leave out.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Nathan G. Osborn
- LLCs vs. Other Entities for Holding Real Estate
- Real Estate LLC Purpose Clauses: Ensuring Key Protections
- Structuring Capital Calls the Right Way
- Crafting Distribution Provisions to Share Real Estate Profits
- Drafting Management Provisions: Powers, Removal, Indemnification, etc.
- Determining Decision-Making Authority and Restrictions
- Exit Strategies: Structuring Rights of Partition and More
- Drafting Other Essential Provisions for Real Estate LLCs
- Example Forms and Documents
This program is designed for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals may also benefit.