What You Need to Know About Collecting and Authenticating Critical Social Media Information
The use of social media sites can add stress to the already complicated process of gathering and obtaining important evidence in divorce - but it doesn't have to. Join us as we take a look at what information you can gather and where to find it on some of the top social media sites and apps available. Maximize your effectiveness in utilizing this important information - register today!
- Discuss which social media sites and apps need to be searched.
- Review the in's and out's of discovery of social media and how it can be disputed.
- Learn what can be done to access content once an account has been closed or deleted.
- Take a closer look at effective ways to get social media posts authenticated and admitted.
1:00 pm to 2:30 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Gregory D. Golden
- Social Media Sites and Apps to Search
- What to Look for and Where to Find It
- Social Media Discovery
- Disputing Social Media Discovery
- What to do if an Account's Been Closed or Content is Deleted
- Subpoenaing Records From Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and More: Handy How-to's and Screenshots
- Authenticating and Getting Your Social Media Posts Admitted
This course is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit litigation/discovery consultants and paralegals.