Successfully Locate and Collect From Your Target
In today's information age, there are many techniques and tools for successfully locating debtors and collecting the money owed. This teleconference will review effective skip tracing and cyber tracking techniques. Don't miss this opportunity to learn both legal aspects and practical tactics you can employ immediately. Register today!
- Know how to remain in compliance with the FDCPA while locating a debtor.
- Identify what electronic databases are most effective for cyber tracking.
- Recognize best practices for locating unclaimed property and hidden assets.
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Presenter: Lynda L. Laing
- Profiling the Skip and Important First Steps
- FDCPA, FCRA and Gramm-Leach Bliley Act Compliance
- Skip Tracing and Cyber Tracking Tools
- Checklist of Resources
- Best Databases
- Public Record Searches
- Accessing Government Records
- Social Media Tactics
- Corporation Traces
- Locating Hidden Assets
- Finding Hidden Cash vs. Real Estate vs. Personal Property
- Bankruptcy Search
- Subpoena of Business Records
- UCC Search
- Judgment Search
- Motor Vehicles, Boat and Aircraft Registrations
- Unclaimed Property Search
- Getting Information from the Bank
- Getting Information from the Credit Bureau
This course is designed for attorneys. It may also benefit bankers, lenders, paralegals, private investigators and collections personnel.