Get Strategies for Conducting Effective - and Compliant - Skip Traces
This introductory program offers tested strategies for using free resources, including social media, to locate debtors and collect the money that is owed. Our faculty will help you ensure legal compliance with a thorough explanation of the FDCPA, FCRA and the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act. Prepare for skip traces like the experts. Register today!
- Learn how to quickly assess the liability in a skip trace assignment.
- Find out how to use social media tools to your advantage.
- Walk through a prioritized checklist to get the most out of your skip trace.
- Recognize best practices for locating unclaimed property and hidden assets.
10:00 am - 1:15 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenters: Jorge M. Abril and Lora N.R. Williams
10:00 - 11:30, Lora N.R. Williams
- Ensuring Compliance with the FDCPA, FCRA and the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act
- Common Errors that New Skip Tracers Make
- Recognizing Assignments that Carry a High Level of Liability: When an Assignment Isn't Worth the Risk
- Social Media Tactics that Work
11:45 - 1:15, Jorge M. Abril
- The Best Free Resources that Most Skip Tracers Don't Know About
- How the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has Changed Skip Tracing
- The Prioritized Checklist that Every Skip Tracer Should Use
This program is designed for attorneys. Lenders, loan officers, bankers, collection managers, financial service managers, paralegals and legal assistants will also benefit.