Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Medicaid Planning 101
Individuals without a plan in place for incapacity, death or nursing home care will often see their wishes unfulfilled and their assets at the mercy of creditors. You have the power to prevent this. This program will show you when and how to use different estate planning tools to accomplish your clients' goals. Build a solid foundation for a successful estate planning practice - register today!
- Will, trust or both? Learn how to make the right choice for your client's unique situation.
- Examine the different types of trusts and understand when and why they are used.
- Discover how to protect clients' assets when planning for Medicaid and nursing home care.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 4:15 Eastern
Presenter: Gene M. Carlino
- Incapacity Planning & Powers of Attorney
- Rhode Island Intestacy Basics
- Wills vs. Trusts
- Types of Trusts
- Medicaid Planning Basics
This program is designed for attorneys. Accountants, fiduciaries and paralegals may also benefit.