Tools for Tackling Financial and Parenting Aspects of Divorce
Dividing financial resources and planning co-parenting are at the heart of every divorce case. No settlement is the same, but this practice guide offers the crucial tools for creating solutions tailored to your clients. From determining the true value of assets to predicting tax implications of the settlement, our experienced attorney faculty will help you arrive at results that your clients need and deserve. Register today!
- Explore creative custody and visitation solutions.
- Review key tax exemptions and deductions that will affect custody, support and asset division.
- Get a quick overview of dividing retirement assets and drafting QDROs.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 3:15 PM Central
Break: 2:00 PM - 2:15 PM Central
Presenter: Lewanna Bell-Lloyd
- Custody & Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance
- Valuation & Division of Property
- QDROs & Taxes in a Nutshell
- Division of Family Business
This legal guide is designed for attorneys. Paralegals and paraprofessionals will also benefit.