Course Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Number of Days: 2
NTT Contact Hours: 14
- Hands-On training.
- Provides training for new service technicians, building mechanics, and maintenance personnel.
- This heating and ventilation seminar is about heating systems, including forced air furnaces and rooftop packaged systems, air movement and balance, fans, filters, pilot burner systems, and flame safeguard devices.
- Troubleshooting air conditioning plus heating and ventilating system electrical and mechanical problems.
- Ability to detect and diagnose problems.
- Establish more effective operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance practices.
- Ability to recognize early signs of trouble.
- Prevent catastrophic failures by establishing more effective monitoring from what you learn.
What You Will Learn:
- Heating principles.
- Heating system wiring and troubleshooting.
- Gas fired heating systems: design and operation.
- Troubleshooting ignition problems.
- Electrical components of HVAC systems.
- Energy conservation measures.