From Client Intake to Trial
Jumpstart your personal injury practice! This information-packed, fast-paced program will walk you through key stages of a personal injury case with practical instructions and sample forms. From initial client intake to trial, get the knowledge you need to navigate your first or next case with confidence. Register today!
- Arm yourself with knowledge: learn how to conduct a thorough pre-suit investigation.
- Walk away with sample personal injury pleadings, motions and discovery requests.
- Gain real-world insights on presenting your case at trial.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 3:15 PM Eastern
Break: 2:00 PM - 2:15 PM Eastern
Presenter: Matthew J. Focht
- Client Intake & Pre-Suit Investigation
- Pleadings & Motions (with Examples)
- Discovery & Evidence in Personal Injury Cases
- The Personal Injury Trial
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit.