Don't Let These Mistakes Torpedo Your Case
Insurance companies are eagerly hoping you or your client will mess up. Don't give them an advantage. Our seasoned plaintiffs' attorneys have rounded up 50 mistakes that insurance companies want you and your client to make, so that you know how to avoid them. Keep your negotiation leverage and trial advantage - register today!
- Learn how to prevent costly investigation and discovery oversights.
- Secure client cooperation and prevent them from making 6 mistakes both of you will regret.
- Avoid 7 negotiation traps plaintiffs' attorneys often fall victim to.
- Explore 5 key ways that depositions can go wrong.
- Review 10 trial mistakes that the opposing party is waiting for you to make.
All times are shown in Eastern time.
- 5 Investigation & Medical Record Oversights Insurers Love to Exploit
10:00 - 10:30,
- 6 Big Mistakes They're Waiting for Your Client to Make
10:30 - 11:00, Lisa S. Brook
- 7 Negotiation & Settlement Traps Adjusters Hope You'll Fall for
11:15 - 12:00, Lisa S. Brook
- 5 Pleading & Motion Mistakes They Want You to Make
12:00 - 12:30, Henry D. Fincher
- 7 Discovery & Evidence Errors That Will Cost You
12:30 - 1:15, Henry D. Fincher
- 5 Deposition Lessons You Don't Want to Learn the Hard Way
1:45 - 2:15, Barry M. Snyder
- 5 Expert Witness Blunders They'd Love to Take Advantage of
2:15 - 2:45, Barry M. Snyder
- 10 Trial Mistakes the Defense Would Like to See You Make
3:00 - 4:00, Henry D. Fincher
- Legal Ethics Pitfalls to Avoid
4:00 - 5:00, Lisa S. Brook
- Competence - Getting in Over Your Head
- Getting Entangled in Conflicts of Interest
- Failing to Manage Client Expectations
- Mishandling Client Funds
- Missed Deadlines and Other Due Diligence Oversights
- Disclosing Confidential Client Information
- Lies, Omissions, and Misdirection
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.