Navigate Probate With Confidence
Simple missteps can derail a probate, delay distributions, and drag out the process for years. Our seasoned attorney faculty have created a roadmap for you to follow, so that every step, every task is accounted for and scheduled. Get solid support for your probate practice - register today!
- Get a rules update from experienced probate attorneys.
- Walk through a detailed checklist of executor tasks to help you stay on track.
- Find out what to look for in estate planning documents before opening the probate.
- Review sample communications with creditors, government agencies, and other parties.
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern, Whitney O'Reilly
- Rules Updates, Useful Resources to Get Started
- Estate Planning Document Review, Initial Petition, and Letters of Authority: Content and Filing Procedure
2:45 PM - 4:15 PM Eastern, Ryan A. Webber
- Executor Duties: Master Checklist Step-by-Step Walkthrough With Deadlines
- Creditor Notices and Responses: Timeline, Procedures, Sample Communications
- Communicating With Government Agencies, Insurance, and Other Parties (With Sample Letters)