Get the Latest WCMSA Changes You Need to Know!
New Workers' Compensation Medicare Set-Aside changes create more questions than answers. You need to master the latest information if you want to structure WCMSAs. Don't miss out on this essential course based on the latest information to be able to properly handle these complex liens. Attend this essential review of the recent WCMSA rule changes and get the information you need to structure MSAs the right way - register today!
- Know how the amended WCMSA review process works - and how to use it.
- Determine when post-settlement WCMSA reduction are a possibility and discover the latest allocation reduction methods.
- Avoid actions that will actually increase MSA amounts.
- Review the latest case law, recent updates and changes to the law.
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Eastern, Steven L. Shaw
- WC Medicare Set-Asides - Explained.
- Timeline of Events - Where are we Now?
- Understanding Current WC Medicare Set-Aside Trends and Key Findings
- Liability Medicare Set-Asides: Changes You Need to Know!
- Navigating the WCMSA Portal (WCMSAP) - Changes You Need to Know!
- The Medicare Secondary Payer and Workers' Compensation Settlement Agreements Act of 2018 (the "MSA Bill")
- The Latest Allocation Reduction Methods
11:45 AM - 1:15 PM Eastern, Christine Hummel
- The Amended WCMSA Review Process: How to Use It
- Post-Settlement WCMSA Reductions: When Are They Possible?
- Top Amended MSA Mistakes That Can Increase MSA Amounts
- Changing Submitters When Clients Switch Vendors: How to do it Right
- Zero Dollar WCMSA Allocations: Essential Documentation You Need
- WCMSAs and State Laws: Where Things Stand Now
- Review of Recent WCMSA Case Law
- Other Essential Updates You Can't Afford to Miss
This program is for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.