Are You up to Speed With the New CFPB/BCFP Debt Collection Rules? If Not, You Need to Be!
With the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB/BCFP) focusing on collections practice, it is important for you to remain up to date with the whirlwind of rules, regulations, case law and anticipated changes. In this timely program distinguished faculty will provide you with the knowledge you need to ensure complete compliance with the CFPB/BCFP and remain effective in your debt collection practices. Discover how you can use the CFPB's upcoming changes to your advantage. Register today!
- Find out exactly what the CFPB/BCFP is looking for so you can remain ahead of the game.
- Gain a better understanding of the newly proposed Payday Rule and the new rules surrounding student loans to avoid costly violations and penalties.
- Examine and elucidate gray areas and case law regarding new debt collection laws and regulations.
1:00 pm to 2:30 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Richard J. Perr
- The New Proposed Payday Rule
- New Rules Regarding Student Loans
- Overview of the Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPR)
- Timeline of Events
- Current Issues of Concern Under the FDCPA
- Who Does This Affect?
- What Does the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPR) Focus on?
This timely program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals and accountants may also benefit.