Hone Your Negotiation Skills in Order to Save Your Clients Money
When negotiating triple net leases, you need superior know-how - or else your client may get stuck with a lot of extra expenses they hadn't bargained for. Do your negotiation skills pass the test? Take this concise yet comprehensive course and equip yourself with the skills you need to negotiate CAM costs, rent increases and other critical lease elements in your client's favor. Don't leave your client on the hook for unexpected costs and liabilities. Negotiate triple net leases that maximize benefits and protections - register today!
- Don't leave your clients stranded with unexpected costs - refine your triple net lease negotiation skills.
- Negotiate CAM costs, repair costs and operating expenses in your client's favor.
- Know how triple net lease provisions work and how they can benefit - or harm - your clients.
Session Time: 1:00 - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presenters: Erin G. Howshar and Serena Sayani
- Lease Term and Renewal
- Understanding Base Rent and Rent Increases
- Dividing CAM Costs, Repair Costs, and Operating Expenses
- Pass-Throughs and Exclusions
- Allocation, Including with Multiple Tenants
- Audit Provisions
- Negotiating Subordination and Non-Disturbance Agreements Provisions
- Negotiating Lease Assignment Provisions/Subletting Rights
- Default Provisions - Landlord and Tenant
This program is for attorneys. Real estate professionals and paralegals may also benefit.