Practical Strategies for Maximizing Settlements
It's a well-known fact that most personal injury cases settle before they make it to trial. If you want to maximize case results, you need to have solid negotiation skills. This course will reveal secrets that insurance companies don't want to tell you and show you how to effectively negotiate with insurance adjusters. Gain practical tips for driving speedy, smooth and favorable settlements - register today!
- Learn how to draft demand letters that elicit the desired response.
- Get access to information adjusters will not easily disclose, like policy limits, adjuster authority and reserves.
- Uncover real-world negotiation tips and techniques to help reach a better settlement.
Session Time: 9:00 AM - 11:15 AM Eastern
Break: 10:00 AM - 10:15 AM Eastern
Presenter: David J. Oliveira
- Drafting Demand Letters
- Policy Limits, Reserves, Adjuster Authority & More: Behind the Scenes
- Adjusters' Styles & Tactics
- Negotiating Injury Claims with Insurance Companies
- Making the Most of Mediation
- Settlement Agreements & Releases
This program is designed for attorneys.