Streamline Your Motions Practice in Divorce and Custody Cases
Effective use of motions at every facet of the divorce process can be the key to success. Our seasoned faculty will provide you with the knowledge you need to file your emergency, pendente lite, discovery and post-trial motions in the right situations. You will also pick up strategies and sample language you need to prevail in your motions and get the results you want. Get the techniques and tools you need to achieve favorable outcomes for your clients - register today!
- Examine the situations in which your motions are most likely to succeed.
- Explore how to creatively employ discovery and evidence motions to save time and energy and increase the chance for your client's success.
- Learn how to help your clients with post-judgment modifications of child support, alimony, or motions for relocation.
- Pick up plenty of persuasive sample language you can incorporate into your own motions practice.
Session Time: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm Eastern
Presenter: Jennifer Cohen-Deihl
- Emergency Motions
- Restraining Orders
- Protective Orders
- Temporary Injunctions
- Emergency Motion for Sole Custody
- Preliminary/Pendente Lite Motions - Factors to Consider and Sample Language
- Alimony and Support
- Custody and Parenting
- Exclusive Use of Marital Residence
- Creatively Utilizing Discovery/Evidence Motions (with Samples)
- Motion to Compel Discovery/Order of Compliance
- Motions in Limine
- Discovery Protective Orders
- Disclosure of Expert Witness
- Motion for Scheduling Order (Depositions/Discovery)
- Motions to Seal File/Close Courtroom
- Motions to Sequester Non-Party Witnesses
- Establishing Grounds for Post-Trial Motions (with Samples)
- Motions to Modify
- Motion to Enforce
- Motion for Contempt
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.