Stay Up to Date on the Latest Legal Ethics Changes and Protect Your Practice
This focused legal ethics guide will give you the latest information on the major legal ethics issues faced by attorneys today: from confidentiality of digital data and attorney email tracking to attorney fees and hidden conflicts of interest. Register today!
- Get practical guidance on what's allowed when contacting prospective clients.
- Key into the latest conflicts of interest challenges and get tips on how to prevent, alleviate, disclose, and/or waive them.
- Learn how to effectively handle bar grievances and client complaints.
2:00 pm - 5:15 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: John A. Snow
- Attorney Speech and Client Communications
- How Attorneys Can and CANNOT Contact Prospective Clients
- Attorney Advertising Online and Online Directories
- Attorney Conduct Judges Punish
- Confidentiality: Current Legal Ethics Dilemmas
- Non-Disclosure Agreements in Settlements and Attorney Right to Practice
- Cloud Computing and Confidentiality
- Email/Message Tracking by Attorneys: Recent Decision
- Conflicts of Interest: Recent Case Law and Trends
- Attorney Fees and Agreements: What's New?
- Scope of Representation and Limited Services
- Things You Can't Bill for: Recent Case Law
- Handling Client Trust Accounts
- Handling Bar Grievances and Other Disciplinary Actions
This legal ethics update is designed for attorneys.