An Update on the Latest Changes to Attorney Duties and Responsibilities
Maintaining a highly ethical practice is each attorney's duty. But what that looks like in practice is different for each lawyer and changes with evolving rules and technology. This legal guide will help you keep pace with the legal profession's latest ethics trends and law. Register today!
- Get the latest updates on the model rules and ethics rulings.
- Clarify the evolving attorney duties.
- Identify top current malpractice risks and gain tips for alleviating them.
Session Time: 3:00 - 4:00 Eastern
Presenter: Richard B. Webber II
- Rules Update: Model Rules, State RPC, Formal and Informal Ethics Opinions
- Attorney Duties: Existing, New, and Expanding
- Attorney-Client Relationship: Top Malpractice Risks Now and How to Prevent Them
- Attorney Dealings with Third Parties
- Administrative and Procedural Mistakes Attorneys Must Avoid to Guard Against Malpractice
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.