What Opposing Counsel Can't Use Can't Help Them
Most practitioners know how to find relevant ESI - are you prepared to contest its admissibility? With social media on the rise, every attorney should know how to keep that crucial post, tweet, or picture off the record. Join our distinguished faculty as they show you how to spot evidentiary issues and keep questionable ESI out of court. Register today!
- Discover strategies for contesting ESI discoverability.
- Explore how to successfully attack foundation.
- Identify when ESI may be too prejudicial to admit.
- Learn how to identify and raise authentication issues.
- Gain tactics for spotting fake or altered posts.
- Explore how hearsay and the best evidence rules apply to ESI.
- Get practical insights from sample motions and recent case law.
Session Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Sean Antone Hunt
- Defensive Discovery: Privacy, Objections, Motions
- Arguing Inadequate Foundation
- Relevance Objections and Excluding Relevant Evidence for Prejudice
- Leveraging Authentication Objections
- Detecting Fake or Altered Posts, Texts, etc.
- Making Hearsay Objections
- Applying the Best Evidence Rule
- Illegally-Obtained Communications and Computer Evidence
- Sample Evidentiary Motions and Case Law Review
This course is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.