Number of Days: 4
Course Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): 3.2
- Learn by doing-24 complete training stations and Hands-On lab groups of
3 people or less give you valuable personal instruction.
- Basic hydraulic components, how they work, and their function in a
What You Will Learn:
- Save money on repairs by applying what you've learned - one hour of
downtime caused by hydraulic failure can cost $500, $5,000, or even $50,000!
- Save money on energy by improving your hydraulic systems.
- Learn to implement a preventive maintenance program to reduce premature
- How to read hydraulic schematics.
- Basic skills needed to be an effective hydraulic troubleshooter.
- To work safely with hydraulic systems components.
- To make minor repairs by understanding the operation of various
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
After completion of any seminar, students will receive 0.8 CEUs (Continuing
Education Units) for each day of the seminar. Participants will also receive
a personalized Certificate of Completion. Please check with your licensing
board or with NTT as to applicability.