Program time: 90 minutes
Recently, the Small Business Association (SBA) began accepting applications for PPP Loan Forgiveness. Since then there has been widespread uncertainty regarding the application process, which forms to fill out, what documentation to have prepared and just how much of any loan is eligible for forgiveness.
If you were lucky enough to secure a loan, the forgiveness process may have left you confused. That’s no surprise considering the inconsistent and at times contradictory guidance provided by the federal government — not to mention, changes to the rules still forthcoming.
Get the answers you need when you register for How to Maximize Your PPP Loan Forgiveness. This LIVE, online 90-minute course provides everything you need to know about applying for and receiving PPP Loan Forgiveness…clearly explained in plain English. Here are some key topics covered:
- Documentation: What must be submitted and what should be maintained
- Which form to use: 3508, 3508EZ, lender-specific or online portal?
- Coverage periods, deadlines and other timing considerations
- Less than 100% of the loan is forgiven — now what?
- Eligible payroll costs and nonpayroll costs
- Factors that may reduce the amount of the loan subject to forgiveness
- Calculating FTE and how it affects loan forgiveness