Understand the different personality types and learn the methods for engaging in conflict productively.This dynamic topic is intended to provide you with practical, relevant information regarding how to deal with individuals who make the workplace a difficult, demanding environment for coworkers and supervisors, and can hinder organizational productivity and effectiveness.This essential, handson material is designed to teach successful approaches to handle difficult personalities and behaviors in the workplace. From classic, triedandtrue approaches to newer, wellresearched techniques, you will learn key strategies for bringing forward more productive behaviors from coworkers, direct reports, managers and supervisors.
Difficult Personalities and Behaviors
• What Are Some Difficult Personalities and Difficult Behaviors?
• How, When and Where Do These Show up? How Does This Impact You? How Does This Impact Your Organization?
• What Alternatives Do You Have, as a Co-Worker, in Dealing With Difficult Personalities and Behaviors? What Alternatives Do You Have, as a Supervisor?
Strategic Tools and Keys
• Coaching, Mentoring and Training Approaches
• Core Coaching Concepts
• Effective Feedback, Language and Phrasing
• The POR Method
• Situational Solutions, Examples of Real Life Scenarios
• Self-Care Under Stress
• Other Alternatives and Approaches
• Resources: Books and More
Miriam Reiss, DSS, MCC from Mind Works Professional Education, Inc.
IAAP ,Additional credit may be available upon request.