This seminar explains all of the basic components of the Human Resources function and what the best practices are in the modern-day workplace.
Gain the critical knowledge necessary to help reduce costs, avoid potential lawsuits, and improve your ability to handle challenging HR issues. This program is ideal if you are just starting out in the HR profession, perform HR duties as a part of a non-HR job, or are looking for an effective way to boost your employee management skills.
- Broad overview the human resource function.
- Review legislation and court cases in the HR field.
- HR investigation processes.
- Recruitment and selection processes to get better candidates and avoid legal pitfalls.
- Review communication strategies.
- Compensation, and benefits information/issues for staff at all levels.
- Explain employee orientation, onboarding, and training strategies.
- Performance appraisals, the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Much more...