Unlock Best Practices for Employee Classification, Recordkeeping and More
Are you confident that your company is in compliance with the latest FLSA rules and guidelines? This informative program investigates recent developments in wage and hour law, the legal risks of misclassifying employees and strategies for ensuring FLSA compliance in the remote workplace. Avoid unnecessary legal risks - register today!
- Stay on top of the latest trends in wage and hour law.
- Review the difference between independent contractors and employees.
- Uncover guidelines for determining whether an employee is exempt or non-exempt.
- Analyze current legal issues relating to pay equity.
- Discover the challenges of ensuring FLSA compliance in the remote workplace.
- Examine essential recordkeeping guidelines for verifying FLSA compliance.
- Identify best practices for dealing with unauthorized off-the-clock work.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern
Presenter: Claire M. Vujanovic
- Wage and Hour Law - The Latest Developments and Trends
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee - Determining Classification
- Exempt vs. Non-Exempt Employees: Recent Updates
- Current Trends and Issues Surrounding Pay Equity
- What You Need to Know About Telecommuting and FLSA Compliance
- Recordkeeping Best Practices for Proving FLSA Compliance
- General Rules on Handling Unauthorized Off-the-Clock and Overtime Work