Avoid top FDCPA and Foreclosure Compliance Mistakes!
The CFPB (now formally known as the BCFP), is on the hunt for FDCPA violations big and small. Don't get caught in their crosshairs by making inadvertent mistakes. Join our experienced faculty as they highlight the top mistakes attorneys make with mortgage servicing rules, debt collection harassment claims and more. Register today!
- Know what the BCFP is looking for - and how to stay out of their spotlight.
- Examine the top foreclosure mistakes attorneys are making and how to avoid them.
- Sidestep top oversites attorneys make when defending against debt harassment claims.
11:00 am to 12:30 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenters: Shanna L. Bacher, Shara Netterstrom and Todd Ruchman
- CFPB and FDCPA Compliance Issues in Foreclosure
- The FDCPA and Foreclosure Actions
- Final Mortgage Servicing Rules That Relate to Foreclosure
- Foreclosure Defense Issues
- Are You Subject to the FDCPA? What Mistakes the CFPB is Looking For
- Oversights Attorneys Make When Defending Against Debt Collection Harassment Claims Under the CFPB
- Lender Liability Issues in Foreclosure Compliance Under the FDCPA
- Servicing Rules, Bankruptcy Code and FDCPA Oversights
- FDCPA/TCPA/Consumer Protection Litigation [As it Pertains to Foreclosure Litigation]: Attorney Slip-ups
This course is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.