Fully Account for the Assets and Expenses of the Estate
This practical legal guide zeroes in on one of the toughest aspects of estate administration: the estate inventory and final accounting. Simplify your processes and prevent mistakes with our experienced attorneys' hard-won advice and practice tools. Register today!
- Distinguish between probate assets, beneficiary designation accounts and other non-probate assets.
- Address and record creditor claims and estate expenses.
- Get a quick overview and update on tax reporting for estates.
- Review and discuss a sample final accounting document to ensure you're not missing crucial information.
Session Time: 10:00 AM - 12:15 PM Central
Break: 11:00 AM - 11:15 AM Central
Presenter: Jamie Weese
- Probate vs. Non-Probate Assets
- Inventory Checklist
- Valuing Assets
- Expenses, Taxes & Creditor Claims
- Personal Property
- Final Accounting Document Review
This estate administration course is designed for attorneys. Accountants, fiduciaries, paralegals and paraprofessionals will also benefit.