Designed to provide the skills you need to interpret electrical drawings
This seminar includes:
- Discussions on the types and purposes of electrical prints.
- Review photos of electrical devices and equipment and their ANSI
symbols and ratings.
What You Will Learn:
- Save money by being able to locate errors in prints.
- Improve your skills to interpret electrical drawings properly.
- Design and sketch simple electrical systems and circuits.
- Read and interpret architectural electrical drawings, known as
- Understand and apply electrical specifications
- Employ the applications and ratings of electrical devices and components
- Identify National Electrical Code® (NEC®)
requirements for electrical systems
- Identify real equipment with schematic symbols
- Examine basic electrical concepts such as voltage drop, conductor fill,
short-circuit analysis, kVA ratings, service calculations, and more
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
After completion of any seminar, students will receive 0.8 CEUs
(Continuing Education Units) for each day of the seminar. Attendees
will also receive a personalized Certificate of Completion. Please
check with your licensing board or with NTT as to applicability.
NTT has reserved a block of rooms at the host hotel for your
convenience. BOOK EARLY - This block of
rooms will be released back to the hotel approximately 30 days from
the seminar start date. Within 30 days of the seminar start date,
the rooms are booked based on availability and lowest available
rate. NTT will send you complete hotel information the same day we
receive your registration. Please make your reservations directly
with the hotel. Be sure to identify yourself as being with the NTT
seminar to take advantage of any discounts that may have been
negotiated with the hotel. Hotel accommodations are not included in
the seminar fee and are not guaranteed with your registration.