Electric Motors: Understanding & Troubleshooting Training Seminar
presented by National Technology Transfer, Inc.
Get the Basics of Electrical Motor Operation, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting. Maintain the Performance of the Electric Motors You Work Around Every Day!
- Hands-On training.
- Learn everything from basic operational theory to the actual operation
of various types of AC and DC motors.
- This is an entry level seminar, so prior electrical experience is
desired, but not required.
- Understand how to improve the efficiency of electric motors to reduce
- Cross-train nonelectrical maintenance personnel for increased
- Eliminate the need for outsourcing repair.
What You Will Learn:
- What types of AC and DC motors are commonly used.
- Identification and construction of motors.
- How to connect a multiple speed motor or a dual voltage motor for
- Motor nameplate information and how it is used.
- The duties and training needed by motor maintenance personnel.
- A simplified explanation of a complex subject.
- How to operate a motor for forward or reverse operation.
- Motor braking methods.
- NEC® requirements for motor installation.
- How to use test equipment to check motor operation.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance procedures for motors.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who must maintain and/or troubleshoot problems with electrical motors
Training Provider: National Technology Transfer, Inc.
Course Topics: Industrial Training Training >
Training Course Summary: Get the Basics of Electrical Motor Operation, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting. Maintain the Performance of the Electric Motors You Work Around Every Day!
Sorry, but his seminar date/location has passed or the seminar has been cancelled.