Refine Your Approach to Reps and Warranties, Remedies, Indemnity & Limitation of Liability Provisions
Allocating risk within commercial contracts is one of the most challenging aspects of transactional law. This course will focus on risk-shifting techniques using representation and warranties, remedies, indemnity and limitation of liability provisions. Learn how to minimize risks in commercial agreements and explore the interplay between common risk transfer provisions. Register today!
- Get practical strategies for allocating commercial risks within business agreements.
- Explore the relationship between contractual exposure and insurance.
- Get best practices for negotiating risk allocation provisions.
Session Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Eastern
Presenter: Julie D. Globus
- Developing Your Risk-Shifting Strategy
- Understanding Your Options
- Representations & Warranties
- Contractual Remedies
- Limitation of Liability
- Payment Provisions
- Force Majeure
- UCC Warranties
- Solutions Sounding in Insurance
- Coordinating Language Across Multiple Agreements
- Winning Strategies for Contractual Negotiations
This course is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.