How to Counter Questionable Divorce Tactics and Expose Bad Actors
Discover all the dirty tricks divorcing spouses use, how they can derail the case, and how to prevent and resolve them. Register today!
- Find out how to detect and prove dissipation of community assets.
- Learn how to spot digital spying and what protections and remedies exist.
- Explore effective ways of countering allegations of abuse, neglect, and addiction.
- Clarify what deleted data can be retrieved and how.
- Combat delays and other improper litigation and negotiation tactics.
10:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
- Hidden Assets and Income and Fraudulent/Voidable Transfers: What Tax Docs Can Show
10:00 - 10:30, Tifanne E.E. Wolter
10:30 - 11:00, Terrrence J. Benshoof
- Running up the Debt, Using Community Property to Purchase High Value Personal Items
11:00 - 11:30, Terrence J. Benshoof
- Asset Valuation Tricks
11:45 - 12:15, Terrence J. Benshoof
- Digital Stalking: Social Media, Spyware, GPS Tracking, etc.
12:15 - 12:45, Kristen E. Files
- Electronic Evidence Spoliation, How to Retrieve Deleted Data
12:45 - 1:15, Tifanne E.E. Wolter
- Domestic Abuse and Neglect Allegations and Alienation
1:45 - 2:15, Kristen E. Files
- Accusations of Drug Abuse
2:15 - 2:45, Kristen E. Files
- Delays and Other Obstructions
2:45 - 3:15, Terrence J. Benshoof
- Limiting the Spouse's Access to Family Assets and Documents
3:30 - 4:00, Kristen E. Files
- Legal Ethics
4:00 - 5:00, Tifanne E.E. Wolter
- Duty of Civility and Professionalism
- Confidentiality and Data Security
- Attorney Fees and Engagement Agreements
- Conflicts of Interest
- What to do When Your Client is Lying or Wants You to "Fight Dirty"
This family law course is designed for attorneys. Accountants, paralegals and legal staff will also benefit.