Uncover New Strategies for Encouraging Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity in Legal Spaces
Are you up to date on the latest ABA guidance? Do you know how to identify microaggressions and exclusion? This program offers an insightful look at techniques for eliminating bias in the law firm. Freshen up your knowledge - register today!
- Uncover practical guidance for addressing implicit and explicit bias.
- Determine what policies and practices you need to implement in the law office.
- Examine guidelines for building cultural competence.
- Analyze current trends and hot topics.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Eastern
Presenters: Kevin Hall and M. Victoria Taylor
- Tips for Addressing Explicit - and Implicit - Bias in 2022
- Understanding ABA Model Rule 8.4(g) and Other ABA Guidance
- Identifying Exclusion, Microaggressions, and Other Warning Signs of Bias
- Examining the Impact of Bias on the Legal Profession
- Tactics for Disrupting Bias
- Promoting Inclusion and Diversity: Tips for Becoming an Ally, Critical Policies and Practices to Implement, etc.
- Data From Gallup's Center for Black Voices and Other Sources
- Practical Guidance for Building Cultural Competence in the New Year
- Takeaways From the ABA's Equity Summit 2021 (September 27-30)
- Wrap-Up: A Look at Emerging Trends
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.