This hands on programming course provides a thorough introduction to the
necessary to build Web Applications using AngularJS and the MV* (Model View
Whatever) design pattern. Topics include creating controllers, using scope
to manage data, designing views/templates, routing, data binding and
filters, applying directives, as well as form integration and validation.
Students will also use AngularJS' built-in services to communicate with
RESTful web services and provide CRUD database operations.
Students will learn how to use CSS animations and Bootstrap to enhance
the UI as well as learn to employ third-party components such as modal
dialogs (�modals�), progress bars and navbars. In addition, students will
learn to extend AngularJS with custom directives, services and filters.
Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce
learning and develop real competency.
equivalent to attending the
helpful, but not required.
What You Will Learn
- Referencing AngularJS in a Web page
- Building Single Page Applications using AngularJS
- Integrating forms with Angular JS
- Organizing code using modules
- Injecting dependencies into a Module
- Configuring routes with ngRoute and
- Refactoring reusable code into factories and services
- Defining business logic using controllers
- Performing Ajax requests with the $http
and $resource services
- Communicating with RESTful web services
- Reading data from remote servers using $http
- Providing new behaviors to HTML using AngularJS directives
- Enhancing the UI using animations and Bootstrap
- Extending AngularJS with custom directives, filters and services