FDCPA, CFPB/BCFP and TCPA Changes You Need to Know Now!
Are you aware of rule, regulation and requirement changes under the FDCPA, TCPA and CFPB/BCFP? Are you using the BEST strategies possible during negotiations? Are you maximizing net recovery to the best of your ability? In this focused debt collection course, expert faculty will boil down only the key points you need to know right now and equip you with real-world, practical strategies you can start using right away. Register now!
- Get up to speed on new FDCPA, TCPA and CFPB/BCFP compliance requirements.
- Gain cutting-edge telephone contact questioning techniques.
- Secure the greatest monetary recovery and identify new opportunities to cut deals for payment.
- Pick up real-world, proven dispute resolution and negotiation strategies.
- Get new insight on recovering attorney fees and interest from debtor.
12:00 pm to 1:30 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Joseph Kutschman
- Debt Litigation Process and Procedures
- The Latest Debt Collection Litigation Regulations and Requirements
- FDCPA, TCPA and CFPB Compliance - Boiling Down Key Elements
- Debtor vs. Creditor Rights in a Lawsuit
- Different Collection Actions; Different Collection Strategies
- The Art of Maximizing Net Recovery - Pre-Suit Demand Strategies and Remedies
- Telephone Contact Questioning Techniques
- Proven Pre-Suit Remedies
- How to Secure the Greatest Monetary Recovery
- Opportunities to Cut Deals for Payment - What You May be Missing
- Identifying When the "Real" Limit has Been Reached
- Cutting-Edge Dispute Resolution Techniques: Tips From a Top Debt Collection Litigator
- Filing Liens, Garnishing Wages; Seizing Bank Accounts; Freezing Assets
- Getting Collateral to Secure the Note - Advanced Tips
- Promissory Note Techniques
- Agreed Judgment Settlements
- Negotiating Installment Arrangements
- Suit Against Guarantors
- Mediation and Settlement Negotiation Strategies (With Real-Life Case Scenarios)
- Judgment Enforcement Strategies
- Recovery of Attorney Fees and Interest From Debtor
- Post-Judgment Effective Discovery and Negotiation Methods
- Subpoenaed Post Judgment Deposition
- Execution Procedure Tips
This program is designed for attorneys. Debt collectors, accountants and paralegals may also benefit.